Cisco SD-WAN/Viptela Consulting and Professional Services
With more end users, more applications, and more devices challenging your data center infrastructure, your old networks are struggling to keep up (and keep you secure). Additionally, migrating applications to the cloud requires reliable connectivity. Companies find themselves having to pay even more for faster connections and increased bandwidth to accommodate rising demand.
While running transcontinental fiber from one data center to the next is plausible for some large organizations, it’s extremely expensive. Your traditional network approach has become unsustainable in today’s demanding climate.
You need a more robust, flexible, and economical WAN solution.
Experience Improved, Reactionary Connections with the Right SD-WAN Solution
According to Gartner’s recent research:
“by 2020, more than 50 percent of WAN edge infrastructure refresh initiatives will be based on SD-WAN versus traditional routers.”
[i] Forecast: SD-WAN and Its Impact on Traditional Router and MPLS Services Revenue, Worldwide; Joe Skorupa | Andrew Lerner | Christian Canales, November 7, 2016
This software-defined solution routes traffic by application rather than by network interface, enabling your solution to redefine routes in real-time. Through the use of multiple hybrid links with active-active capability, SD-WAN mitigates and solves upstream latency issues caused by:
Broken ISP Links
By routing strategically across a spectrum of ISPs, SD-WAN decreases deployment times and increases uptime for your critical applications.
Thinking Forward with Cisco SD-WAN
As more organizations move toward hybrid cloud infrastructures, and with the rise of IoT devices in the workplace, balancing the need for connectivity and improving security must remain priorities. And companies need an SD-WAN solution that can keep up.
Formerly known as Cisco Viptela, Cisco SD-WAN is one of the most widely deployed enterprise-grade SD-WAN solutions. With rich analytics and benchmarking data across industries and strong presence in PCI and HIPAA compliant industry sectors, Cisco SD-WAN provides unmatched digital and cloud transformation with best-in-class security integrated everywhere.
What makes Cisco SD-WAN stand out?
- Experience predictable SLA on all critical enterprise applications
- Create application-aware policies with real-time enforcement around network problems
- Access to multiple hybrid active-active links for all scenarios
Best-in-Class Integrated Security
- Built with a zero-trust foundation with authentication and encryption
- Segmentation capabilities to isolate and protect critical assets with cloud, partner networks, and more
- Additional enterprise firewall, IPS, AMP, DNS-layer enforcement with URL filering, A/V and SSL description proxy integrated into the SD-WAN solution
- Cisco SD-WAN enables you to seamlessly extend the WAN to multiple public clouds
- Experience real-time optimized performance for major SaaS applications like Salesforce and Office365
- Optimized workflows for AWS and Azure
- Manage everything from the single dashboard vManage for configuration and management of WAN, cloud, and security
- Utilize template-based, zero-touch provisioning for all of your locations
- Experience full automation with integration into existing tools
- Gain granular visibility into your applications and infrastructure
- Enable rapid failure correlation and mitigation
- Access sophisticated forecasting and analysis for effective resource planning
- Implement recommendations for policy changes based on traffic patterns
Manage connectivity from across your WAN from a single dashboard and connect to cloud platforms with greater speed, reliability, and efficiency.
Accelerate and Security Your Digital Transformation with ADAPTURE and Cisco
Cisco SD-WAN grants users increased agility and performance through intuitive, centralized cloud-based insights, automation, and application management tools. And its security is ironclad. Give your networks the traffic architecture needed to accelerate and outpace the competition—cloud and digital transformations wait for no one.
As a top Cisco partner based in the technology heart of Atlanta, ADAPTURE keeps clients on the cutting edge of technology. Gain access to highly adept solutions architects who are certified across Cisco solutions at the highest levels.
Ready for an SD-WAN solution with a threat-centric security architecture?
Contact a Solutions Architect at ADAPTURE to start thinking forward.