Perimeter Security: Gateway Antivirus Solutions
Properly configured gateway antivirus can be a strong first line of defense against various forms of malware. Deployed at the perimeter of your enterprise network, gateway antivirus can block a significant number of viruses, worms, trojans, and spyware before they can infect your internal systems.
Gateway antivirus solutions are capable of:
● Inspecting various network protocols, including HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, IMAP, POP3 and blocking threats once they are discovered
● Detecting virus outbreak patterns and preventing massive infections
● Carrying out heuristic analysis on polymorphic viruses that easily elude traditional signature-based virus scans
● Scanning both inbound and outbound traffic
● Sending suspicious email into quarantine and then alerting intended recipients to review
● Combing HTTP traffic for keyloggers, dialers, spyware, and adware
● Scanning compressed files
Deploy Advanced Gateway Antivirus Solutions with ADAPTURE.
An inferior or poorly configured gateway antivirus will only give you a false sense of security. This can sometimes be more dangerous than having no gateway antivirus at all. Malware, just like other threats, should always be countered by a comprehensive, multi-layer approach.
The certified security professionals and solutions architects at ADAPTURE are seasoned experts in perimeter security technologies. We can architect your network security devices and solutions to make them work cohesively. This will result in optimal efficacy, performance, and return on investment.
The experts at ADAPTURE can:
● Assist you in selecting the best gateway antivirus for your business
● Architect a multi-layer anti-malware configuration
● Deploy and configure your antivirus for optimal results
● Conduct health checks to ensure that the system is running as expected
Is Your Network Secure?
Test your network vulnerability against advanced threats with the CheckMe Instant Security Assessment, powered by Check Point.