Cloud security is a major concern for most enterprises. Unless threats and vulnerabilities are mitigated, a cloud undertaking can only put the business at risk.
Basic cloud architecture alone has its inherent vulnerabilities. For instance, shared (storage, compute, and networking) resources and hosted services make several cloud deployments susceptible to data leakage and unauthorized access. This can be a major issue from a privacy perspective. That’s why some laws and regulations have stringent requirements if sensitive information is stored in the cloud.
Like all infrastructures facing the Internet or involving any form of network connectivity, cloud infrastructures can be exposed to cyber threats like:
- Denial of Service Attacks (DoS)
- Man-in-the-Middle Attacks
- Advanced Persistent Threats (APT)
- Malware outbreaks
- Account hijackers
- Malicious insiders
Many cloud deployments are easily exploited due to various security lapses. Non-existent security policies, insecure APIs, poor identity and access management (IAM), and insufficient due diligence prior to migration can all result in serious vulnerabilities.
Secure Your Cloud with Solutions from ADAPTURE.
The solutions architects at ADAPTURE have decades of experience securing enterprise infrastructures and are up-to-date with the latest in virtualization and cloud technology advancements. Since the early days of cloud adoption, we’ve been helping customers architect secure cloud infrastructures.
The team at ADAPTURE can:
- Design and implement a cloud security architecture suited for your business
- Perform penetration testing and vulnerability assessments
- Deploy solutions that provide better visibility over cloud assets and endpoints
- Conduct threat intelligence and incident response
- Train employees and administrators on cloud security best practices
- Install, configure, and optimize security solutions
We can employ a variety of cyber security solutions for the cloud, including:
- Email security
- Web security services
- Identity and access management (IAM)
- Security information and event management (SIEM)
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS)
- Content filters
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Data-in-motion and data-at-rest encryption
- Cloud based tokenization
Don't Put Your Business at Risk.
Learn how you can secure your cloud.